To allow this race to happen the City of Kenosha, Silver Circle Sports Events, and myself have come up with a plan to help keep everyone safe and to mitigate the risk of contagion. The plan is as follows:
- Racers will be sent off in groups of 5-10 people every 30 seconds to allow racers to be spread apart and not on top of each other.
- There will be no day of registration so please sign up online before the race date.
- Volunteers will be wearing masks and runners are encouraged to do the same while they wait but do not have to when racing.
- Spectators and volunteers need to wear masks. Please limit your fan club to one person!
- There will be no “after party” or awards ceremony so there is no reason to stay after you finish. This will help clear out the area and allow for people to spread out more.
- There will be hand sanitizer in the porta-potty on site, and additional hand sanitizer throughout the event stations.
- Any food or water at the race provided by us will be in a package.
- PLEASE stay home if you do not feel well and submit a virtual run if you can via email. I will mail your t-shirt and medal to you if you don’t show up.
Thank you for your support!